how do I kill a gtk-dialog window?

Hi there,

I have a gtk_dialog window and it has a Cancel button. Now, how to make
this button close the window but not the main window/application? I tried
the code below but that kills the cancel button rather than the window

Here is my code:

void menu_options(GtkWidget *widget, gpointer data)
	GtkWidget *options_window, *button;
	options_window = gtk_dialog_new ();

	button = gtk_button_new_with_label("Cancel");
	gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(button), "clicked",
		(GtkSignalFunc) gtk_widget_destroy,
	gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (GTK_DIALOG
(options_window)->action_area), button, TRUE, TRUE, 20);

Thanks in advance,

ronald Bultje