Question about glade

I've got a problem with glade.

When I import an image it doesn't  let me to specify an absolute path if
the  image isn't  present. I  don't have  got the  images now,  the will
arrive as soon as possbile. Is there  a way to specify the path, so that
I won't need to change the source again when I'll got the images?

Or do you know if there's a  list where I can discuss the problems about
using glade?

Thanks

--
Non c'e' piu' forza nella normalita', c'e' solo monotonia.