GTK+ 1.2.8 on Solaris 8 (Sparc)

Hi all.
I was developping a small GTK application (on a Mandrake 7.2 Linux), and I try to compile it on my Sun machine, on Solaris 8.
The compilation works fine, but I have a crash in a function using a GList. Then I try to run the GTK+ examples programs, and some of them are crashing, too.
Is GTK (or Glib or GDK) stable only on Linux platforms, or is it only a GList problems ?
Did someone, here, usualy develop applications on Solaris platforms ?

Thanks.