RE: global cursor setting?

Function gtk_file_selection_populate() is called via a callback connected to
a gtkentry contained within a gtkfileselection.  The gtkfileselection window
is being displayed when I trigger this callback.  In addition to this, I was
able to step through it's execution with ddd/gdb.  Is it possible for
someone to independently verify this odd behavior?  Any suggestion would
also be greatly appreciated.

				-- Stupid Genius