Questions about refresh and resize.

Hello,

I'm doing a program using Python and the pygtk binding (I should better
say wrapper).

It's a program to control remote processes. So it has 2 parts, a remote
part and a local part having a user interface using GTK.

The UI has a menubar and a Ctree (the ctrees shows the remote
processes).

Here are my problems :

- The ctree doesn't refresh automatically (I have to focus my window by
moving the mouse on it). I guess the problem is because I have another
thread than the one running the GTK main loop to refresh my ctree (... I
can't force GTK to process events into the 'refresh' thread because the
GTK main loop is running in another).

- When I resize my window, the menubar resizes vertically, and I don't
want it. Is there any way to prevent it? I couldn't find any help in the
GTK help/tutorial on how to do this.

Thanks for your help,

- Olivier