question about GTK+fb.

Hello.

I have some question about GTK+fb. please, help me.

GTKfb doesn't use X11 lib. So, I think that almost all
the programs running on X11 can't be executecd without
modification.
New programs using only GTK+ would be required.
Is it right what I'm saying ?
If so, is there any utiltity for embedded devices, such as,
virtual keyboard, hand writing recognition,
window manager, and so on ?
These are implemented using X11 library, I think.

Shortly saying, What is needed for making GUI interface,
using GTK+fb, on my embedded device ?

thanks in advance.

H. Ryu
ryu lge com