windows 2000(SP1) with dual monitor Vs GTKRadiant

Hi all,

I'm having problems running GtkRadiant 1.1-TA-beta on my windows 2000 (SP1)
PC, it is making an Access Violation in NVOGLNT.DLL at start up.  I had a
simliar problem with ID's latest version of Radaint and fixed it by
recompiling the source code on my Win2k PC, which fixed it.  I've tried
updating my drivers but thats made no difference.

I am wondering if it could be a problem in the GTK libs that GTKRadiant
uses.  As When the application intially boots its start-up splash screen is
displayed on my main monitor(which is normal) but then the application
window opens on the second monitor(this is not normal).  I think what is
causing the error is that the program is getting its OpenGL rendering &
device contexts from the first monitot/GFXcard and then trying to use them
in a window on the second monitor.  If someone could check where(X,Y screen
co-ordinates) the main application window is being set to open by default
and tell me which files of the GTK dev-lib to look in the see if I can fix
this issue.

Cheers,

Daniel Brown