how to do this?

For an  application I would need  a new widget  but I don't know  how to
realize it.

It should be like a "cake graph"  (I don't know the english name. Do you
know the  round ones? :-)  ) where I can  show some percentages  and the
user can select one of them by  clicking on a segment. The widget should
return  something like  the label  of the  clicked segment  or something
similar so that the program can understand the selected item.

Now,  the widget  is similar  to  a list  in  which every  segment is  a
possible choice  (like the  rows in  the clist). I  don't know  where to
start from for developing this widget. Has someone of the list ever done
something similar?

thanks

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.