Re: gtk_init seg fault

La plume légère, à Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 05:50:46PM +1100, heure d'inspiration,
Raymond Wan écrivait en ces mots:
> 	One of my included files had the global variable "time", which GTK
> probably has, too. My mistake for not making it explicitly static, so
> shame on me...  But, I thought a compiler would have warned me about
> redeclaring a variable.

Actually, GTK+ doesn't have such variable/function, which is the reason why
your compiler didn't complain. However the C library contains such a function,
hence the culprit here is your linker.

> 	Thank you all for putting up with the newbie's question!  :)  I
> appreciate it!

This is the kind of things that beginners often encounter. The most you
will try, the most you will learn, so try a lot :-)

Wolfgang
--
A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.