Re: Saving images from gdk-pixbuf?

Hi,

OK, this is a simple question. I have a GNOME/GTK application that I'd
like to add "export picture" support to. I know the
gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file(...) call to load an image, but is there anything
like gdk_imlib_save_image(...) to export pictures?

For my purposes, being able to easily take the current pixbuf and write it
to a PNG or JPEG would be truly wonderful.

If someone can point me in the right direction, it would be great. Thanks
in advance.

--
-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online