Re: About window decorations

| IMHO, the first question to ask yourself is: what principle of GUI or
| HCI design supports the idea that absolute centering like this is
| so critical ?
| --p
    mumble, mumble... nothing, I guess. I'm simply programming something for
my own fun, hopefully getting in the end stg. funny enough to be able to
share it... but it's only for learning GTK, now, and so programming it I can
be as much perfectionist as I want... :) If I step into something I don't
know how to do, I search how to do it, if there is a way... and ask people,
if I still don't manage. Nothing critical, just for info! I don't want to
annoy anyone, and a post in a mailing list isn't a great annoyance, IMHO...
one's free to answer or not! If I find the info I need, I learn something
more; if not, well... surely there is a workaround... but still I will know
something more! :) I didn't want to say it was critical: I was asking wether
or not there was a way to do what I wanted... I'm not english, so maybe what
I write may seem rude... I'm sorry about it, but it's not my tongue... <:)
    Anyway, thanx... I've already tried with GTK_POPUP, but it gave me a
window _without any border_, not just with tiny ones... still I remember to
have already realized something similar, in the past... now you gave me a
confirmation, so I'll try again, and this will solve also the other problem
of mine, because in such a window the decorations should be simmetrical...
    I'll try. Thanx again, and sorry if I have annoyed anyone,
        Mano :)

PS: on the GUI principles, you're totally right. But mine is a game, so I
think I can make some exceptions... ;)