Re: on CVS of Feb 1, 8:20am

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Helmethead wrote:

> Your problem seems to be that a glib header tries to use the
> GSystemThread typedef and it isn't defined
> it is defined in /usr/lib/glib-2.0/include/glibconfig.h...
> but for some reasons /usr/lib/glib/include is -I'd before
> /usr/lib/glib-2.0/include, and guess what that means, glib-1.x's
> glibconfig.h is getting used.

Oh, that makes sense.
I wonder what left that in place?  I thought I'd gotten all the glib-1
references.. *g*...

[clip]
I'm still going to explore multiple-target support....

after all, if SDL and GGI both can support switching targets, why not gdk?
(my SDL setup runs under fb,svgalib,X,GGI + windows (on windows machine) :)

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis