help needed regarding entry Widget

Hi,

    How can u change the starting position of setting or appending text
in an Entry widget ???

I want the display of text to start from the right corner, rather than
the normal left corner... Is there anything by which I can set this once
at the beginning of my API and then whatever operations I do on text
like appending or inserting or setting It should automatically start
from the right corner....... just like in calculator...

Thanks in advance,
Jyothi.