Re: GTK Perl -- treasures from the attic

Hi Scott, This looks like a worthwhile binding particularly for Gtk/C
people who find themselves doing some Gtk/Perl. Simply for that reason
it would be worth putting it on CPAN. For my part I like the OOish
Gtk/Perl bindings and in my debian apt-get install world where other
people do the config for me its never given me any problems.
Gavin