Re: Can I mix Xlib and Gtk+ in one app?

The question to solve was to mix Xlib ang gtk+ though it may not make any
sense. It's not correct to answer a possibility question simply by: You
are stupid if you think about that, 'cause you won't need it.

Ok, Xlib is wrapped by gdk. No problem, but what's about old motif code
that I want to embed into a new gtk application. It would be very hard to
wrap any request with gdk. The answer shouldn't be that you don't
appreciate such problem. I don't think that gdk catches my motif events,
from an existing application loop, when I insert some gtk windows to it.

In fact I have done this with a qt window that I integrated into a motif
application last year. It wasn't very hard to do so. I simply had to
select the qt controlled windows and dispatch qt events for them.
Everything else was done by motif. That worked with just one display.

CU INGO