GtkRadioMenuItem

Hi,

I've create a submenu using GtkRadioMenuItems.
I don't want to use individuals callbacks for each GtkRadioMenuItems in the same submenu. Instead I want to call a unique callback but I need to know which submenu item called it.

All GtkRadioMenuItems in the submenu belong to the same group and have been added to it in order.

For example "Menu" has a submenu with three GtkRadioMenuItems:

Menu
  ->GtkRadioMenuItem0
  ->GtkRadioMenuItem1
  ->GtkRadioMenuItem2

So if I use the same callback for all submenu items and activate GtkRadioMenuItem2, I need to know it was GtkRadioMenuItem2 who calls the callback and not another.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

    Ignacio Nodal