Re: Regarding accessing single widgets on a window

Hi,

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Jyothi wrote:
> entry box.  I have to write an API which has to take the reference of
> the label widget , hide that widget and show menu bar in the place of
> label... Since this should a common API, I cannot pass the

	I had a similar problem and actually, my solution *was* to use a
global variable.  To be precise, I put the various components of my
program in a structure and that structure is passed around as an argument
throughout my program.  It isn't pretty, but it works...  :-)

Ray