Re: font failbacks

Hi Ingo,

On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Ingo Krabbe wrote:
> 	I'm astonished that you Raymond cannot remember our conversation about
> the pangox.aliases file. There was a small problem there in missing
> documentation, but it solved exactly Olafs problem, though it was neither a
> solution to yours or mine.

	*blush*  Oh yes, you are right Ingo.  I guess I had so many
problems creating a statically linked executable, I had forgotten.  The
problem I was referring to was:

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by Xlib
Gdk-WARNING **: can not set locale modifiers

	which I have since given up on.  But the font fail back was solved
by the pangorc file...

	I am a bit embarrassed since it wasn't all that long ago, but I've
had a few problems with statically linking and I got the problems mixed up
with the solutions (or in some cases, lack of).  I think I read Olaf's
e-mail about it working on one machine and not on another and immediately
presume another problem.

	Sorry to you both and thanks for correcting me, Ingo!  :-)

Ray