Browsing CList rows with keyboard

Hello all;

I'm developing an application that uses CList but doens't use  mouse, I
has some doubts about CList, I need to control the movement of row
selection using PagUp/PageDow, the keys aren't problem, I detect it
easy, but how to detect in a CList that the row selected are in the
bottom off CList to make the scroll ? And how to calculate the elements
value, lower, upper, step_increment of GtkAdjustment to insert in
gtk_clist_set_vadjustment to scroll up & down only one row ?

I thanks very, very much for any help

Flavio Alberto