OT: compile gtk program on Windows for me?

I've got a simplified Quicken-like (check book register and simple
reports) program (written in C++ using GTK) I wrote a couple years ago
and have been using as the treasurer for a non-profit. I'm turning
over the position to someone else and they of course don't use
Linux. The program is not fancy, but is tailored to do exactly the
type of reporting the non-profit wants.

Anyone out there with Windows developement tools (and GTK for Windows)
willing to create a Windows executable for me if I make all the source
code available? I don't have any compilers for Windows since I use
Linux and Solaris 99% of the time. If so, please e-mail me off-list
and I'll make the source code available to you.

Thanks,
Dave