Re: GtkPaned Widget

Ian King <king eiffel com> writes:
> Fragile hacks are okay :) , bearing in mind that I cannot alter the gtk
> source (using from Eiffel wrapper).  Ximian gnome seems to use some sort
> of hack I believe for their email client Evolution, this looks much
> better and more user-friendly than just the tiny square.

Fragile hacks aren't going to be doable from Eiffel I don't think -
you'd need to use internal private functions that Raleigh uses, or
poke in GtkPaned internals somehow.

Evolution uses a cut-and-pasted widget.

GTK 2 just fixes GtkPaned to be how you want, so maybe you should just
live with it for now and it'll magically fix when you upgrade.

Havoc