Re: What do I need?

Dave Reed writes:
From: "Ian Truelsen" <ian ihtruelsen 2y net>
Sender: gtk-list-admin gnome org
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:45:46 GMT

I think I answered this on the redhat list earlier this week :-)
7.2 has everything you need. Tell us exactly what you are doing and
someone will tell you what you're doing wrong. :-)
Dave

It was the back-ticks in the compile command that got me. I always get caught out by that. Thanks to all who responded. I will now bow my head in shame. Ian.
Ian Truelsen
Masters program in Philosophy
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
BA (Wilfrid Laurier University)
Email: ian ihtruelsen 2y net
Current favourite quote:
"No great civilisation likes forests."
K.F. O'Connor
Lincoln College, Christchurch, New Zealand