Re: GTK Tree or Ctree

* On 29 Nov 2001 21:20 CET, rajeev venkat <wizzy_us yahoo com> wrote:
> Say I want to maintain a tree structure like this
> Lan 1
>   ....Computer 1
>        .......Process 1
>                ..... PID
>
> where the process will have other attributes also
> and I want to display the value in the leaf.
> also I have a time out function which updates values
> every 30 secs and I want my GUI to display new values
> every 30 secs.
> I implemented this using both GTKCTree and GTKTree
> but cdnt figure out how I can have values displayed
> all the time without having a callback function.

I don't understand your question. Is there a problem with using a
callback to update the values? Or does some of the values not get
displayed when you update the tree?

/Daniel

--
Daniel Åborg  <tjost ctrl-c liu se>

"IllegalStateException: Can't happen - classname is null, who added this ?"
"You're a valued member to us, [error 4: name not found]!"