[no subject]

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(pop_button), "released",
                   GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(clicked_button),
                   NULL);

void clicked_button(GtkButton* butt, gpointer data){
   GtkWidget* popup;
   popup = create_popup();
   gtk_widget_show(popup);
}

This popup has a close button which is supposed to
close the popup:

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(close_button), "released",
                   GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(kill_popup), myself);

where myself is the popup itself.

int kill_popup(GtkButton* butt, gpointer data){
   gtk_widget_destroy(GTK_WIDGET(data));
   return TRUE;
}

Now to my problem: When i try to close the popup window
everything freezes. I can still move the windows
around, but they do not respond to input and are not
redrawn. I've tried to change gtk_widget_destroy with
gtk_widget_hide and that works just fine but it's
rather ugly.

Can somone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I a
beginner at gtk (no shit..).

Thx
/Mattias