information about gtk framebuffer

Hi, i want to write a small article about embedded linux. One of the points are the graphical enviroments for running linux on handhelds, or so called pocket pc's. I know that gtkfb is one possible solution. But i can't get any actual informations. The internet pages looks like month ago. I can't see that anyone is working on it. Does this project lives? At second point i need the information, whats processors currently supported and if a PIM (address, time, email management...) framework exists. What browser are supported and whats the currently memory foodprint of working gtkfb (perhaps including the browser size).

Because i am not a member of thi mailing list, it would be nice if you could send any usefull information to RomanJordan gmx de
regards,
Roman Jordan