Re: Multiple Selection

On Wed, 2001-08-29 at 00:23, Emre Turkay wrote:
> How can I do multiple selection with GtkFileSelection ?

You can't as far as I can see, at least not directly.  The
GtkFileSelection class only works for selecting single files.  You can
probably come up with some hack to use it to select several files, but I
think the best solution is to either sub-class it (*), or simply use a
list to load the files in a directory into a list and select them from
there.

	/mailund

(*) someone else may already have done that, you could try search the
appropriate places.  Anyway, it can't be too hard.  The widget shows
the files in a clist, so you just allow multiple selection there and
    and provide some API for accessing them.

--
A feature is a bug with seniority.