"Bottlenecking" connections

Hi,

I have a programming question with GTK.

I have an application with a whole stack of radio buttons (but they
could be anything) and there is a Connection from each RadioButton to
a point X. (it doesn't really matter what X is, either).

Now what happens is that I want to be able to block ALL of the
connections to point X at various times. What I'd prefer is that
instaed of, doing signal_handler_unblock/block n times for n radio
buttons, instead I could have:

n connctions going to point Y, and then 1 connection from point Y to
point X. Then I could simply block the connection between Y and X.

IS there some sort of way of "bottlenecking" all these connections so
that I can block and unlock once, instead of n times?

Thanks for your help,

Haoran
Let the wise listen and add to their learning,
and let the discerning get guidance ---
for understanding proverbs and parables,
the sayings and riddles of the wise.
     -Proverbs 1:5-6