Re: Clist

Hi,

myself wrote:

> didn't
>
>   GList *list = GTK_CLIST (clist)->selection;
>
> work for you? IIRC, it should hand you a linked list of selected
> row indices that can be extracted using GPOINTER_TO_INT (list->data).

I didn't look close enough, that's exactly what you did. I just don't
see why you want to convert this list into an array. The list can be
easily be iterated by itself:

 Glist *list;

 for (list = clist->selections; list; list = list->next)
   {
     gint row = GPOINTER_TO_INT (list->data);
     /* do things with row */
   }

Salut, Sven