begging for code

I'm currently writing an app to possible display millions of rect,
poly's
and text.  I get little to no time to work on it.  I've not touched it
in about 2 months.  When I last did I had displayed all objects in same
pen and no fill.What I need someone may already have, so could you copy
it
from your code and send me a message with it please? :)
I need and array that contains pens of various colors and another
array of fill patterns

What I would like to do is something like the follwing:
loop through my data
  set pen from pen_array[layer_number]
  set fill from fill_array[fill_pattern]
  draw rect, poly, circles and text
end loop

the layer and the fill pattern numbers come from my data.  These
are constant with the technology at the time (my problem)

I am going to make an effort to put in at least 2 hours a week on this
project, so you can see that any effort you can give me will help :)
--