Drawing a line on GnomeCanvas

Hello,

I have a problem to draw a line using Gnome primitives on a GnomeCanvas
(although I work it out on a DrawingArea using gdk_draw_line...).

Below is the code I'm using and here is the answer on the console :

"
[spa_dev srv_spatio GtkCanvas]$ src/gtkcanvas

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 939 (gtk_object_add_arg_type):
assertion `arg_type > GTK_TYPE_NONE' failed.

GnomeUI-WARNING **: gnome_canvas_item_construct(): could not find argument
"points" in the `GnomeCanvasLine' class ancestry line

GnomeUI-WARNING **: gnome_canvas_item_construct(): could not find argument
"points" in the `GnomeCanvasLine' class ancestry line

Segmentation fault
"

/***** The Code used *****/

void function(GtkWidget    *cnvGnomeCanvas)
{
 GnomeCanvasPoints *points;
 gint x, y;

 points = gnome_canvas_points_new (2);

 x = 50;
 y = 50;
 points->coords[0] = (double)x-2;
 points->coords[1] = (double)y;
 points->coords[2] = (double)x+2;
 points->coords[3] = (double)y;
 gnome_canvas_item_new (gnome_canvas_root(GNOME_CANVAS(cnvGnomeCanvas)),
            gnome_canvas_line_get_type (),
            "points", points,
            "fill_color", "black",
            "width_units", 1.0,
            "cap_style", GDK_CAP_ROUND,
            NULL);

 points->coords[0] = (double)x;
 points->coords[1] = (double)y-2;
 points->coords[2] = (double)x;
 points->coords[3] = (double)y+2;
 gnome_canvas_item_new (gnome_canvas_root(GNOME_CANVAS(cnvGnomeCanvas)),
            gnome_canvas_line_get_type (),
            "points", points,
            "fill_color", "black",
            "width_units", 1.0,
            "cap_style", GDK_CAP_ROUND,
            NULL);

  gnome_canvas_points_free (points);
}

Best regards,
---
Jean-Christophe Berthon

Cap Gemini -- Ernst & Young
France
Skill Integration System -- Image Quality
Email: Jean-Christophe Berthon cgey com
Tel: (+33) 561 31 6639