Re: GtkButton problem

Hi,

"Henrik Grimm" <henrik_grimm hotmail com> writes:

> I wrote some days ago that I had problems with disabling a button in
> its own signal handler.

I don't think this can work. You are changing the button state in the
middle of a complex operation and you shouldn't expect this to work.
I'd suggest you connect to the "clicked" signal instead which gets
emitted when the button is released. This is how a button is supposed
to be used and the clicked signal gets emitted reasonably late, so
changing the state here might work.

Salut, Sven