Font setup for specific locale

Hi all,

What can I do to change the default font for GTK widgets for specific
locale? E.g. my LANG environment is set to ru_RU.koi8r and I'd like to
have the -misc-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-*-120-*-*-c-*-koi8-r font for all
widgets in GTK programms. (for now, thez use some latin-1 font, so a can
not read koi8 chars. (e.g. in gtfp 2.0.8)

Please, answer per mail.

Bye.

|   Alexei Gromov, DFKI.                                                |
|   E-mail algr0010 stud uni-sb de                                      |
|          Alexei Gromov dfki de                                        |