dynamic menu shortcut allocation in gtk+ 1.2

This feature seems absolutely unnecessary for my application.  The goal I
am trying to achieve is a consistent user inteface, and changing shortcuts
is out of the question.

I would like to know how to disable this feature, immediately after the
application starts, for each new menu that is created.

Thank you very much

PS: please cc: any replies to me, I am not subscribed to this list

tim

--
     timecop at japan.co.jp | OA通信サービス株式会社 | NTT DoCoMo