Re: Drawing lines in a gtk_layout

Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:

> Drawing to a layout you have to draw to layout->bin_window and offset
> by layout->xoffset and layout->yoffset.

Will it get automatically redrawn, if you scroll the layout around in
a window?

When I've done this, I've put a GtkDrawingArea on the layout, and
connected it to a function with the "expose_event" signal, and that
function does the actual drawing. That method slows things down
though, quite a bit when there are many things to be drawn.

Tomas