Re: FreeBSD and GTK

Morten Post wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> I am having a problem with GTK development on my FreeBSD workstation.
> I can't seem to compile what I have done. I do the following:
>
> bash-2.05$ gcc foobar.c -o foobar `gtk-config --cflags --libs`
> bash: gtk-config: command not found
> foobar.c:3: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory
> bash-2.05$
>
> And /usr/bin where I have gtk-config is already in my $PATH.
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Please notice that I am not subscribed on the list, please cc me or something.

What happens when you type "/usr/bin/gtk-config --cflags --libs" at the
shell
prompt?  If you still get the error, check the first line of
"/usr/bin/gtk-config" and see what shell it is pointing to "#!/bin/sh"?
Make sure that shell exists. Then try "sh -x gtk-config --cflags --libs"
and see where the error occurs.

--
If they're not putting secret messages to me in their music, then why
do they keep putting my picture on the other side of the CD's?