Re: compile errors in glib 1.2.9

It appears that there probably is some problem with your system's C
library or compiler; GLib-1.2.9 has had a fair bit of testing on Red
Hat 7.0 ;-)

Have you changed anything with these packages on your system?

(Note that gstrfuncs.c includes glib.h which includes glibconfig.h
which will generally include limits.h, so adding it shouldn't
be necessary.)

                                        Owen