Re: GtkCTree

-
there is actually a surprising amount of documenation, both the header
file and the c file are quite helpful, as is the API:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtkctree.html

as for sorting, you might check

gtk_ctree_sort_node(GtkCTree *ctree,GtkCTreeNode *node);    and
gtk_ctree_sort_recursive(GtkCTree *ctree,GtkCTreeNode *node);

which are helped by
gtk_clist_set_sort_type(GtkCList *clist,GtkSortType sort_type);

(remember, CTree is a CList derived widget);

also look at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtkclist.html

hope this helps

[Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:43:40 -0600 (MDT)] <Shippy!>

--
Charlie Schmidt - ishamael themes org