RE: Installing on Solaris 5.7 - LD_LIBRARY_PATH problem

In the csh simply type:

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH "path1:path2:..."

If the environmental variable is not set (i.e. exists) it will automatically
create and set the variable to the path name(s) using the above syntax.  In
your case use the path name to GLIB.  Hope this helps.

				-- Stupid Genius