Underlined characaters on GtkButton label?

Hi all,

Having a great time learning GTK+, but have a question.  I've implemented key
accelerators for the application I'm working on, specifically for buttons.
I'd like the text on the buttons to include an underline of the character that
is the keyboard accelerator.  Easy to do on a menu item, but I don't see a way
to do it on a button label.  Anyone know a way to do this?

Joe Kelch
joek magnus1 com

http://www.magnus.net