Re: gtk+-frame buffer compiling

That's the latest version; the reason for the confusion is there is a
1.3.1 tarball at
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v1.3
which Havoc prolly thought you were using.

So AFAIK, there are no newer versions than CVS HEAD (though maybe
someone is working on a branch?), and there has been no stable
release of GTK 1.4/2.0.

--
  -nils
Public key: http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~nbarth/pub-key.txt