My first GNOME app

Hi:

I try to develop my first GNOME/GTK app. I generate one framework with
glade based in the GNOME app widget. Add it an CList Widget...until this
moment is it OK.

But, I need to append list to the clist component and glade generate a
function named create_app and the clist Widget is local to this function
(the function is in interfaces.c). Now I want to add the data obtained
from a dialog box to my clist but I need to do that in main.c.

What can I do?

Regards

Adriano Galano (Bryam)