Re: Getting text in GtkCTree

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Florent.Devin wrote:

> Hi all,
> Sure it has been ask before, but, I can not find any helpfull response
> for this question :
> how can I get the label from a selection in a gtk_ctree ???
>
> -- Florent

This is ugly, anyone have a better way?

_node_ is the node you want to access, _text_ is a char* that must be
de-allocated when you are finished with it.

1 is the column from which you want to extract the text.

gtk_ctree_node_get_pixtext (ctree, GTK_CTREE_NODE (_node_), 1, &_text_,
NULL, NULL, NULL)

Danie