HELP!!!!!!!!! Deleting items from gtk-list

Guys,

I am totally confused! Please help!

I have built up a gtk-list, which contains a few widgets. I am trying to set up the function to let user pick up one/several items and delete them from the gtk-list. The method I used is: gtk_list_remove_items ( GtkList * list, GList * glist).

But I kept getting gtk-critical messages:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 1247 (gtk_widget_unparent): assertion `widget != NULL' failed.

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtksignal.c: line 981 (gtk_signal_disconnect_by_data): assertion `object != NULL' failed.

It is not a memory problem, because I checked the pointers, ( the memory location of the widget i build before inserting to the gtklist is the same as the memory location of the widget that I picked from the gtk-list.)

I am quite sure that the problem is at the gtk_list_remove_items. but I have no clue what went wrong!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!