Re: How to find the RGB values from the pixel value

<anil iiit net> writes:
> 	I have a problem: I have a GdkImage and i want to invert the
> colors in the image. How can i acheive that ?.

Read the documentation for XImage in the Xlib Programming Manual.
It's fun stuff...

You probably would rather be using an RGB buffer with gdk/gdkrgb.h
though, or the gdk-pixbuf library. RGB buffers or pixbufs are
essentially abstractions of GdkImage that simplify the image format.

Havoc