Re: where can I find libxfce.so

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Zhiyin Pan wrote:

> hi folks,
>
> I just started using GTK to build up a GUI. But after I install gtk package
> and compiled one of the simple codes, I got a warning: "Unable to locate
> loadable module in module_path: "libxfce.so".

> I did a find on my root, but there is no libxfce.a/so available.

 Most probably you gtk theme uses it. Just try with different gtk theme (you
can change themes in gnome control center, for example). Also, it's a warning
- not a fatal error - so try to live with it.

 Also, XFCE is the name of desktop environment. Mat be this give you some
inside.

> Anybody could help me where I could download the lib?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> -Jane

 Best regards,
  -Vlad