Re: activating a button
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Davina Armstrong <davina lickey com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: activating a button
- Date: 31 Oct 2000 16:49:18 -0500
Davina Armstrong <davina lickey com> writes:
> When I hit Enter, the GtkEntry "activate" event is triggered. I can
> either make the "activate" event call my button callback function, or I
> can make it call gtk_button_clicked(button), both of which work, but
> fail to give the user the visual feedback of the button being clicked.
> Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this?
There is no way in GTK+ to give this visual feedback using a button.
Sorry I can't help more.
] [Thread Prev