Re: cut & paste?

You should take a look at the example programs in the GTK+ source.
There is one /examples/selection, which should help you out.

Darin

Donovan Artz wrote:

Can anyone point me to some info on how to cut and paste (ie. send and get
things from the global clipboard) -- I'm not using a GtkEditable derived
widget, so I can't use it's cut&paste functions -- or is that the only
way?  It would be nice if it had something to do with Gtk_Selection
struct?

Thanks much,

Donovan Artz
505 665 4072
NIS-9, AI SuperGuy
Los Alamos National Laboratory

"Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meeeeoooww MEOW!"
-my landlady's cat, who sits just outside my bedroom door, every morning