Does anybody know where I can find documentation and an
example for how to load and display a jpeg image in a box
or another widget? Preferably, I would like to compile it
into my program so it doesn't have to look for an external
file at runtime (and therefore isn't dependent on it
being in a certain location). Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

--
Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy cs nmt edu
CS Major / EE Minor       ICQ: 1786493