Re: question about gtknotebook

Ottavio Campana a écrit :

1:
> By default gtknotebook  has got the labels for choosing  the page on its
> top. Is there the possibility of  having these labels on another side (I
> would like to have them on the  left side of it). Is possible to specify
2:
> if the labels have got to stay on the left or on right (or up o down) of
> a side? And is it possible to change the shape of the label (I mean, can
3:
> I have something different from the standard rectangle?) ?
>
> Thanks and bye.
1, 2: Yes it is possible you should look to the gtk_notebook API...
gtk_notebook_set_tab_pos (GtkNotebook *notebook, GtkPositionType pos);
typedef enum
 {
   GTK_POS_LEFT,
   GTK_POS_RIGHT,
   GTK_POS_TOP,
   GTK_POS_BOTTOM
 } GtkPositionType;
3 : People likes gnome because all look the same, and fit with there
theme.
I think it is not a good idea to overwrite user predefine theme, or
change
something from it. You want a notebook, you have a notebook, but you do
not
need (and must not ?) change decoration
--
Florent DEVIN