Help

Hi, Just supscribed to the list and I have a problem.

I'm using the latest version of gtk (the one that comes wth Helix upddate
1.2.8 or something) anyway I'm trying to compile some programs and they all
seem to fail on the configure script. stating that the gtk test program
could not be compiled and that a working gtk install could not be found...
They suggest that I may of moved gtk from the orriginal place or that it may
be broke.... Well I know for a fact that haven't moved gtk or that it's
broke (seeing as Helix is running)

Any ideas ?

Tah